An Amazing Event Venue in Syracuse, NY’s Eclectic Armory Square
SKY Armory is located within an extraordinary urban setting: Armory Square in Syracuse, NY – the perfect place to invite guests to gather for wedding receptions, corporate events, galas, parties and any other event you might be planning to throw.
Conveniently located in the heart of New York State, Syracuse is a historic city 15 minutes from the Syracuse Hancock International Airport. Choosing to host your event in Armory Square makes life simple – and exciting – for guests.
Armory Square is home to blocks of unique dining and shopping experiences that guests can enjoy without the hassles of a bigger city. But most distinctive is the energy for which Armory Square is famous. Its eclectic blend of historic structures, modern artwork, uniquely designed green spaces, and the convergence of business, art, and residential lofts make this district a Central New York must.
SKY Armory is proud to be located in Syracuse NY, a historic city in the heart of Central New York. This location allows us to offer guests an exciting array of activities and experiences, as well as a convenient central location.
CNY boasts an impressive blend of culture and nature. When you host an event at SKY Armory your guests will have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy world-class shopping and entertainment at Destiny USA
- Dine at several unique restaurants
- Engage in year-round outdoor activities, from hiking, to skiing and snowboarding, to picnicking at our many state parks and forests, to biking and boating on our beautiful lakes
- Watch a sporting event at the famous Carrier Dome
- Golf at one of our area’s many courses
- Enjoy outdoor seasonal festivals and events
- Try your luck at the nearby Turning Stone Casino Resort
- Stroll along the serene yet urban CreekWalk trail from Armory Square to Onondaga Lake
- Entertain children with interactive play at the Museum of Science and Technology (the MOST)
- Short drive to the Finger Lakes wine country and a stone’s throw from the Adirondacks
For more information, go to visitsyracuse.org.