THE Syracuse, NY Party Venue For Unforgettable Parties
Glorious galas. Ravishing reunions. Beautiful bar and bat mitzvahs.
When it comes to party venues, SKY Armory in Syracuse, NY is the ultimate party location. From black-tie galas to edgy celebrations and every other type of bash you might want to throw – SKY Armory knows no limits.
Plan your party in our gorgeously renovated event venue and enjoy a complete party planning experience - meticulous details, exceptional cuisine, creative décor, and endless amenities. SKY Armory offers services and ambience that can’t be found in other party venues in Central New York.
Throw your next bash in a chic, urban setting in the heart of Armory Square. And let your imagination run wild. We promise to make planning your party an easy and enjoyable process. Have the event your guests will keep talking about….your party in the SKY.
Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
Want to experience SKY in person? Call us at 315.473.0826 or email us to schedule a tour.
Planning Your Event
How often does the person who throws a party actually get to enjoy the party itself? At SKY Armory, we strive to keep that number at 100%. Our creative, experienced event planners will take care of all the details you desire, from impeccably fresh and thoughtfully prepared cuisine, artful décor, exciting entertainment, and all the other services that will make your event spectacularly effortless and comfortable for you and your guests.
When you select SKY Armory for you event, your event planner will make the planning process super simple by working with you at three key meetings:
- Tell us your style! Your first meeting is the Vision Meeting, where we discover your style and discuss all aspects of the event: ceremony, food and beverage preferences, colors for linens, centerpieces and other décor, music and entertainment, and personalized touches. From this meeting we develop the event plan to include design, timing, layout, and amenities with associated costs.
- This is the plan! At your next meeting, we’ll present The Event Plan. You’ll get to see the design come to life with sample table set-ups, taste the proposed menu, and review event layout and timing. During this meeting, we’ll fill in any blanks in the plan and make any changes you desire. Throughout the planning process, you will receive regular updates on the progress of your event.
- That’s a wrap! Your final meeting is the Wrap Up, where we get your final guest counts, review all final event details, and answer any questions you may have.
On Event Day your planner will work diligently behind the scenes to ensure your event is flawless. From the moment your guests arrive, they will be greeted and cared for by our friendly, attentive staff as they are treated to the unique ambience and outstanding culinary experience that only SKY Armory can provide.
Adding The 'WOW!' To Your Event
When you want to throw an unforgettable gala or a killer party . . .
When your goal is to have an experience beyond anything your guests have seen . . . SKY Armory is your event venue.
Naked or dressed (the room, that is!), your SKY Armory event planner will work with you to perfect the details of your event and create a lasting impression. We make your event truly special with our endless array of amenities and services.
We’ll take care of every single detail and make your planning process simple. So you can relax with your guests and enjoy every minute of the amazing celebration you just made happen.
SKY Armory Amenities
Every. Single. Detail.
That is what SKY Armory can take care of as we plan your next big event. From décor to dinner, linens to lighting, videography to valet, and anything else you desire, SKY Armory will plan and execute each aspect of your event according to the exact specifications we’ve created together, at the budget we’ve determined.
You’ll be able relax and enjoy your event, knowing that everything will be taken care of – and that your celebration will be magnificent. Each event we plan has its own management team to ensure it’s a smashing success. Our event management teams, at minimum, consist of:
- Your event planner will attend your event, paying close attention to each detail to ensure every part of the plan comes together exactly as intended.
- Your event manager keeps the event on schedule and attend to your needs
- Your catering manager to oversee the wait staff and your culinary experience
- Your beverage manager to oversee the bar staff and beverage services.
Treating Your Guests Like Royalty
From the moment your guests arrive they will be greeted and taken care of by friendly and professionally trained staff, including:
- Wait staff
- Bar and beverage staff
- Greeters welcoming guests upon arrival and opening the doors
- An elevator operator
- Coat check attendants
All SKY Armory events include complimentary floor-length table polyester table dressings in your choice of more than 40 colors, our house mahogany or silver Chivari chairs, place settings with white tableware, silverware, all necessary serving pieces, and our standard lighting package.
Enhanced services and amenities are available to add to the WOW Factor of your event. Our expert event staff and creative team will accommodate your every desire, including, but not limited to:
- Valet Service and Pre-Paid Parking in the Clinton Street Garage (it’s attached to SKY Armory with a pedestrian bridge)
- Overnight Room Accommodations at Jefferson Clinton Hotel (1/2 block away) and The Inns at Armory (2 blocks away).
- Specialty Beverage Stations: custom cocktail, infused water station, espresso bar, cordial bar, hot cocoa bar – let your imagination run wild
- Ice Carvings and Ice Carving Shows
- Event Décor and Branding
- Custom branding and signage
- Floral and Table Top Design (centerpieces, specialty china, chargers, specialty flatware, colored stemware)
- Linens and Chair Treatments
- Lounge Furniture
- Fabric Draping and Ceiling Treatments
- Event Lighting (ambient lighting, gobo projection, pinspotting, chandeliers, light shows)
- Audio Visual Services
- Photography and Videography
- Live Music
- DJ Services
- Interactive and Strolling Entertainment
- Photo Booths
- Gifts, Favors, and Promotional Specialties
- Transportation and Shuttle Services
- And more – at SKY Armory, there are no limits.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many guests can SKY Armory accommodate?
Our more than 20,000 square feet of event space can accommodate anywhere from 50 to 900 guests.
What types of parties can I throw at SKY Armory?
Any type of party you can desire and imagine. SKY Armory is the perfect event venue for a memorable gala, birthday party, bar mitvah, bat mitzvah, work or class reunion, wedding shower, Jack and Jill party, baby shower, retirement party, or roast. We can make any vision you have for your event a reality.
Can you take care of . . . ?
Yes! We can provide whatever services, equipment, décor, ingredients, ANYTHING you desire.
What about audio-visual equipment for speeches and photo presentations?
Yes, that too. We’ll even have your presentation all set up and ready to go so you can avoid that embarrassing moment of technical difficulty that happens far too frequently at events.
Is SKY Armory accessible for disabled guests?
Yes. We designed SKY Armory with all types of guests in mind. We want everyone to be able to enjoy our gorgeous venue as fully as possible.
Will your event planners really plan my event?
You’ll find the term event planner used loosely at other venues. SKY Armory is run by event planners that will plan every detail of the event for and with you. You are welcome to be involved in the process but, if that’s not your thing, then we’ll take care of everything and make you look good.
Where do my guests park?
SKY Armory is attached to the Clinton Street Garage via a pedestrian bridge. We make coming downtown easy. We can arrange for pre-paid parking for your guests. There is also street and open lot parking nearby. Click here for more parking information.
Who does your catering?
SKY Armory has a culinary team, led by talented executive chef Christopher Kuhns, who will create an amazing culinary experience.