Syracuse, NY’s Most Unforgettable Meeting Venue
A corporate event or meeting is a reflection of your company, so it should emanate two qualities all clients and employees seek: prestige and innovation. Planning an event that is anything less than amazing is a lost opportunity to gain respect, attention, and a competitive edge. However, companies are often too busy with, well, business, to give this type of event the time and attention-to-detail it requires. That’s where SKY Armory comes in as your event venue of choice.
At SKY Armory we aim to provide our corporate clients with complete, turn-key service and a highly efficient planning process in a flexible meeting venue. Simply share your goals and budget and we’ll work with you to create a branded event or meeting and make it come to life. Our experienced planners will coordinate and execute every aspect of your event, including fresh menus, audio-visual elements, branding, décor, lighting, entertainment, transportation, hotel accommodations, and anything else it takes to create an impactful event.
We’ll do more than make you look good; we’ll impress your guests with an experience they’ll never forget. Don’t leave your success to chance: Choose SKY Armory as your preferred event and meeting venue. We do the work, you take the credit.
“We had our 15th year anniversary party at SKY Armory this past November. We still continue to receive compliments about the setting, food, and how classy this party was. The SKY staff was top notch and professional. My staff worked with Amy and she made all the planning, organizing, and menu very easy! Thank you SKY Armory for making CH’s 15th so special!”
-Joe Convertino, Jr., President, CH Insurance
Our team can help you plan and produce:
- Award Events
- Anniversary and Milestone Events
- Board Meetings
- Client and Employee Appreciation Events
- Exhibits & Trade Shows
- Holiday Parties (Find out more about our festive packages!)
- Meetings & Seminars (Learn about our full- and half-day packages!)
- Private Tasting Dinners with beverage pairings
- Product Launches
- Retirement Parties
- Team Building Events
Ready to experience SKY in person? Call us at 315.473.0826 or email us to schedule a tour and discuss your upcoming event.
Planning Your Event
When someone comes to us in the early stages of planning a corporate event, we usually find them in one of two mental states: determined to make a lasting impression on clients and colleagues, or overwhelmed by their busy schedule and the added responsibility of planning an event. Whichever category you fall into, we promise you’ll feel more relaxed and excited after your first meeting with us.
We understand what your event means for you, your business, and your relationships. And we know you often need a quick turnaround. That’s why we work tirelessly to make you and your company look great –in only three short meetings-worth of your time:
- Let’s discover! Your first meeting is the Vision Meeting, where we define your event objectives, brand, guest demographics, and budget. All aspects of your event will be discussed to ensure we have an understanding of the big picture. From this meeting we develop an event plan, including the design, timing, layout, menu, and amenities with associated costs.
- We have a plan! At your next meeting, we’ll present The Event Plan. You’ll have a chance to review the event layout and timing, the proposed menu, and discuss décor elements. During this meeting, we’ll fill in any blanks in the plan and make any changes you desire. Throughout the planning process, you will receive regular updates on the progress of your event.
- That’s a wrap! Your final meeting is the Wrap Up, where we get your final guest counts, review all final event details, and answer any questions you may have.
“You know you’ve had a successful party when you get to the end of it and no one wants to leave. Your staff was on top of it all night, the food and beverage, your venue, and the entertainers were all terrific. Our group and a great time and they’ll be talking about it for
some time to come. Thanks again!”
-Corporate holiday party client
Adding The 'WOW!' To Your Event
A corporate event is more than a function. It’s a chance to strengthen your most significant business relationships and to show who you are as a company. What keeps your clients and employees coming back is your ability to make them feel special and to offer them something that no other company can. Your event should reflect that.
We will elevate your next company party, corporate event, product launch, meeting, seminar, or symposium and ensure it makes a profound impact. We’ll design and execute an unforgettable event that is not just a gathering, but an extraordinary expression of your brand.
Our clients know no limits: SKY Armory is completely customizable and ready to be transformed to evoke the brand, ambiance, or theme you desire. SKY’s experienced planners can make your event as simple or theatrical as your purpose and budget allows. Let us reach into your imagination and help bring out your visionary side. Whatever your goal, SKY Armory can make it happen.
“What an amazing day! The food and presentation of the food were BY FAR the best we’ve had at any event. We all loved it!! Many thanks for all you did to make this successful. Love your space and style!”
-Andrea Childs, Young Presidents’ Organization
SKY Armory Amenities
We know planning an event or meeting is a big job, especially on top of your current workload. That’s why SKY Armory takes care of every single detail for you and your company. We will provide all the amenities and services you need to achieve the goals of your event.
We provide you with an event management team who will organize, execute, and ensure it’s a smashing success. Your event management team will include:
- Your Event Planner who will work with you throughout the planning process and be on-site for day-of management making sure every part of the plan comes together exactly as intended.
- Your Event Coordinator who keeps the event on schedule and attends to your needs.
- Your Event Services Manager who oversees the wait staff and your culinary experience as well as the bar staff and beverage services.
From the moment your guests arrive, they will be greeted and taken care of by friendly and professionally trained staff, including: Wait staff, Bar and Beverage staff, Greeters opening the doors and greeting guests on arrival, Elevator Operator, Coat check Attendants
Our world-class culinary team will work with you to create a unique and delicious menu that will perfectly suit your desires, décor or branding, and demographics. From casual buffets to elegant plated dinners, we will prepare exceptional cuisine that will keep guests talking long after your event ends.
At SKY, many amenities are included with your room rental, including your event planner:
- Use of rented space for as long as needed
- Customized room layouts
- Customized menus
- Welcome and directional signage with company name/logo
- Tables dressed in floor-length linens in your choice of color to fit brand or theme
- Chiavari chairs (mahogany or silver)
- Table numbers
- House sound, podium, microphones
- Free Wi-Fi access (no password required)
- Lounge furniture, staging, dance floors
- SKY Lighting package (ambient room wash, pin spots, accent lighting)
- Reserved parking in the Clinton Street Garage (attached to SKY). You can choose to pay for your guests’ parking or have guests pay on their own.
- Room blocks at nearby hotels
Enhanced services and amenities are available to add to the experience of your event. Our expert event staff and creative team will accommodate your every desire, including but not limited to:
- Audio-Visual Equipment (Visual Technologies is our in-house provider)
- Online reservation system
- Event signage and branding
- Centerpieces and branding
- Specialty Beverage Stations: custom cocktail, infused water station, espresso bar, cordial bar, hot cocoa bar – let your imagination run wild
- Enhanced Event Lighting: gobo projection, chandeliers, light shows
- Wake-up Warm-up entertainment to get the audience engaged
- Interactive and strolling entertainment
- Photo booth
- Live music or DJ
- Gifts and favors
And more-at SKY Armory, there are no limits!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many guests can SKY Armory accommodate?
Our more than 20,000 square feet of event space can accommodate anywhere from 50 to 900 guests.
Can you take care of . . . ?
Yes! We can provide whatever services, equipment, décor, ingredients, ANYTHING you desire.
What about audio-visual equipment for presentations?
Yes, that too. We’ll even have your presentation all set up and ready to go so you can avoid that embarrassing moment of technical difficulty that happens far too frequently at events.
Can you incorporate our logo into event materials?
Is SKY Armory accessible for disabled guests?
Yes. We designed SKY Armory with all types of guests in mind. We want everyone to be able to enjoy our gorgeous venue as fully as possible.
Will your event planners really plan my event?
You’ll find the term event planner used loosely at other venues; the person may help you book your room and show you the menu options, but they aren’t helping to manage the details along the way or the logistics on the day of the event. SKY Armory is run by event planners that will plan every detail of the event for and with you. You are welcome to be involved in the process if you want to be but, if that’s not your thing, then we’ll take care of everything and make you look good.
Where do my guests park?
SKY Armory is attached to the Clinton Street Garage via a pedestrian bridge. We make coming downtown easy. We can arrange for pre-paid parking for your guests. There is also street and open lot parking nearby. Click here for more parking information.
Who does your catering?
SKY Armory has an in-house culinary team led by talented executive chef Christopher Kuhns. Each of our chefs comes from the restaurant side of food service, so they are well-versed in a wide range of cooking techniques and cultural styles. We are proud to say that everything served at SKY is made from-scratch in our kitchen with fresh, in-season, natural ingredients – that means no processed foods or preservatives.